Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Our First Guest Goddess!!

For the summer months, we are proud to have 4 Guest Goddesses join our design team!
Each Guest Goddess will design for 4 challenges each. 

We would like to welcome our first Guest Goddess, 
Shauna Cundick!


You can visit her blog HERE at 'A Card A Day'  to see all her wonderful creations!

we asked Shauna to tell us a little bit about herself, 
so that you can get to know her too!


My name is Shauna Cundick.  I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah and live just around the corner from where I grew up.  I chase 3 cute kiddos all day, the oldest of which loves to stamp and create with me when she's not in school.  My 4 year old thinks that punches are the best craft product around and he is great and turning all of my scraps into confetti.  My youngest aides in my stamping hobby when she naps and I can sneak down to my stamp room to create.  I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for nearly 17 years--yikes, that makes me feel old!  I especially love making cards and I enjoy giving sets of cards out for gifts.  My favorite Stampin' Up! color seems to vary with the season, but I'm a Brights girl (with some Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Soft Sky mixed in).  When I'm not doing the typical mom stuff, you'll find me at the pool (with the kids), planning my next Disney vacation, stamping, or helping out in my neighbor's office .  I love stamping because of the creative outlet that it gives me and because it's a craft that I can share with others.

-Shauna


We are excited to have her with us! Be sure to check out the weekly challenges for her sample projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment